Dr. Numb® 5% Topical Anesthetic Cream - 10 gram - ( DIN 02354527 )
For temporary relief of pain and/or itching associated with minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites or minor skin irritations.
DRUG LABEL INFORMATION
DIN : 02354527
Packager: Shinpharma Inc
Lidocaine 5% w/w
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For children (2 – 12 years): Application should be supervised by an adult.
- Avoid contact with eyes: if this happens, rinse thoroughly with water. If condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than seven (7) days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner.
- If overdose or accidental ingestion occurs, call a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not use under a bandage.
- Do not use in large quantities or over large areas of the body.
- Stop use and consult a health care practitioner if the following symptoms appear: weakness, confusion. headache, difficulty breathing and/or pale, gray or blue coloured skin as these may be signs of methemoglobinemia, a rare disorder, which may appear up to two (2) hours after use.
- Do not use over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
Contact our dedicated Customers Care at 1-877-786-2001 or email us at [email protected]