Dr. Numb® 5% Topical Anesthetic Cream - 30 gram - ( DIN 02354527 )
For temporary relief of pain and/or itching associated with minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites or minor skin irritations.
DRUG LABEL INFORMATION
Packager: Shinpharma Inc
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lidocaine 5% w/w
Benzyl Alcohol, Carbopol, Lecithin, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Purified Water.
Adults and Children two (2) years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more tan 3 to 4 times daily.o
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For children (2 – 12 years): Application should be supervised by an adult.
- Avoid contact with eyes: if this happens, rinse thoroughly with water. If condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than seven (7) days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner.
- If overdose or accidental ingestion occurs, call a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not use under a bandage.
- Do not use in large quantities or over large areas of the body.
- Stop use and consult a health care practitioner if the following symptoms appear: weakness, confusion. headache, difficulty breathing and/or pale, gray or blue coloured skin as these may be signs of methemoglobinemia, a rare disorder, which may appear up to two (2) hours after use.
- Do not use over raw surfaces or blistered areas.