Dr. Numb® 5% Lidocaine Cream - 10 gram - ( NDC 69903-004-10 )
Dr. Numb® 4% Topical Anesthetic Cream – 30 gram – ( NDC 69903-003-30 )
DRUG LABEL INFORMATION
NDC Code(s): 69903-004-10
Packager: Shinpharma Inc
Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
Lidocaine 5% w/w
For external use only
When using this product
- do not put into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicators
- do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- allergic reaction occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- symptoms clear up and return within a few days
- redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms begin or increase
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Adults and Children 12 years and older: When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product. Apply to the affected area up to 6 times a day.
- Children under 12 years: Consult your doctor
- Always keep the tube tightly closed
- Store at temperatures not exceeding 150°C – 300°C (590°F-860°F)
- Protect from freezing
Benzyl Alcohol, Carbopol, Lecithin, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water.
WHAT DR. NUMB® 5% LIDOCAINE CREAM IS AND WHAT IT IS USED FOR
Dr. Numb® 5% Lidocaine Cream is a non-prescription topical anesthetic product that provides temporary relief of local discomfort, itching pain, soreness or burning in the perianal area associated with anorectal disorders such as hemorrhoids, pruritus ani and anal fissures.
HOW DR. NUMB® 5% LIDOCAINE CREAM WORKS
Dr. Numb Dr. Numb® 5% Lidocaine Cream produces temporary numbness or loss of sensation of the skin and its surrounding tissues after its application by blocking the nerves from sending pain signals to the brain.
PRECAUTIONS AND POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS
Do not use Dr. Numb® 5% Lidocaine Cream
If you are allergic to lidocaine, any other “-caine” type anesthetics or any of the other ingredients of Dr. Numb® 5% Lidocaine Cream listed in this leaflet. If this applies to you, tell your doctor immediately and do not use Dr. Numb® 5% Lidocaine Cream.
Take special care with Dr. Numb® 5% Lidocaine Cream
- If you have had or if tests have shown problems with your heart, kidneys and liver to prevent possible organ damage, worsening of medical conditions and overdosage.
- If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breast-feeding.
- If you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without prescription. Some may interact with Dr. Nljmb® 5% Lidocaine Cream.
Possible Side Effects
Like all medicines, Dr. Numb® 5% Lidocaine Cream can cause side effects for certain people. The most common side effects are irritation, redness, itching or rash. Although these side effects usually do not require medical attention, if they continue or are bothersome, report them to your doctor, health care professional or pharmacist.
The skin area where Dr. Numb® 5% Lidocaine Cream is applied may stay numb for several hours. Due to the absence of skin sensation, protect the skin from injuries. If any side effect bothers you, or if you experience any unusual effect while you are using Dr. Numb® 5%
Lidocaine Cream, stop using it and check with your doctor or pharmacist as soon as possible.
Allergic reactions to the active ingredients have been seen but rare. Watch out for itching, hives, burning, stinging sensation or any other skin problems, swelling of neck area or any difficulty of breathing not present before using Dr. Numb® 5% Lidocaine Cream.
Medicines affect people in different ways. If any side effects bother you, or if you experience any unusual effects while you are using Dr. Numb® 5% Lidocaine Cream, stop using it. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
Early signs of overdosage include: numbness of the lips and around the mouth, lightheadedness, dizziness, unusual taste, ringing in the ears and blurred vision. In the event of serious overdosage, seizures, low blood pressure, slowed breathing and irregular heartbeats may occur.
- Children under 12 years of age, consult a doctor.
- If irritation or sensitivity occurs, or infection appears, discontinue treatment and institute appropriate therapy
- Do not use on traumatized mucosa or in the presence of secondary bacterial
Contact our dedicated Customer Care at +1(877) 786 2001 or email us at [email protected]
Dr. Numb Lidocaine Cream 10g